Environmentally friendly, OZON "was established on 16 September 2006th year, the International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer, the adoption of the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association.
Decision of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Public Administration, based on Article 196 Law on Administrative Procedure and Article 13 Law on Non-Governmental Organizations, Environmental poktet, OZONE "is entered in the Register of non-governmental organizations on 08.12.2006. year, numbered 3756th
Contribution to quality and timely information and public participation in decision-making and public policy in the field of environment through continuous education, support efficient and non-selective application of the law and of international agreements on the environment through monitoring and inter-sectoral cooperation, protection of the public and the interests of future generations through environmental activism .
Montenegro a full member of the European Union recognized for sustainable development, rule of law, transparent institutions and developed civic consciousness in which the environmental movement, Ozon "to be one of the leading civil society organizations.
The principal value of │
- Information and public participation in decision-making;
- Environmental activism;
PRIORITY AREAS 2012-2015 │
1) Civil service environment;
2) Addressing environmental problems;
3) Environmental education as a tool for long-term sustainable development;
STRATEGIC GOALS 2012-2015 │
1) Civil service environment
- Functional Aarhus Centre, which provides services to citizens and non-governmental organizations in the central and northern regions of Montenegro and implemented by all three pillars of the Aarhus Convention (information and public participation in decision making and access to justice in environmental matters).
2) Addressing environmental problems
- Tim Ecological Movement "OZONE" the capability to respond quickly and provide alternative solutions in the shortest possible time,
- Contribution to the solution of environmental problems through the participation in the body formed by the institutions.
3) Environmental education as a tool for long-term sustainable development
- Three new generation of environmental activism Schools and the School of Urban Ecology,
- The development of another new program INTENDED education of the youth,
- Designing interactive workshops for children ages on the ozone layer, the separate waste separation and recycling, and advocacy in the field of environment,
- Established concrete cooperation with scientific and educational institutions of the line (universities, high schools, elementary schools, pre-schools ...).
4) To build a strong, visible and influential environmental movement
- Really common with members of the movement / female in all municipalities (database);
- Improved technical capacity (increasing the number of permanent employees and contracted, better office equipment, purchase necessary equipment for field work ...)
- Implementation services for financial sustainability (online shop ...)
- Better use of international funds to finance projects (invitations to apply for IPA CBC ...);
- International Network (as full and active members);
- Regional network (as full and active members);
- National Network (as full and active members);
- Local network in Niksic (as Resource Center);
- Established, Green Star "- a traditional annual awards for the protection and improvement of the environment;
- Stable and continuous relations and communication with the Government, the Agency for the Environment, local governments, civil society organizations;
- Excellent collaboration and continuous communication with the media.
Organizational Structure │
SIGN - LOGO │
Visual identity of the Environmental Movement, Ozon "in accordance with the nature of the Association, but shows the greatest wealth that Montenegro has, such as natural resources. It also reflects the character and support the proper use of renewable energy.
Font that is used in making znaničnog mark (logo) Ecological Movement, OZONE "the Mistral.
Author sign is Mr. Alexander Perovic, one of the founders and first President of the Association.